- 322g (1 cup) maple syrup, room temperature
- 113g (1 stick) butter, room temperature
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking power
- 1 tsp vanilla paste
- 240g (2 cups) flour
- 340g frozen mixed berries, room temp (yes thawed). I prefer raspberry/blueberry/blackberry mix.
- Preheat oven to 350
- Whip the room temperature maple syrup until it lightens and thickens (almost maple cream texture)
- Beat in the room temperature butter
- Beat in eggs, one at a time
- Add salt, baking powder, vanilla, and mix.
- MIx in flour.
- Mix in thawed frozen berries.
- Pour into a pyrex and bake for ~45 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out with crumbs and not batter
You can use the berries frozen, but it will increase your baking time.
Also works well as muffins, but I’m too lazy to scoop. If using a muffin tin, bake time is ~15-20 minutes.